Saturday, February 10, 2007

forzadagro.airsounds kick-off

This is my 2nd blog. I started blogging about a half year ago and I'm really enjoying it. My original blog written in Hungarian but my new blog would like to step up into the international scene, so I decided to write it in English.

This blog is all about my music and mixes. Beside my awesome job, music was always one of the most important things in my life. I wanted to be a DJ, but I had to give up because of my ever challenging work, and focusing more on my long-term goals in magazine and electronic media publishing. I still miss DJing sometimes, so I decided to publish and share my mixes on the net. I am really into house, deep-house and electro stuffs, so my mixes mainly focusing on those genres.

If you read my other blog, you may have noticed that I am also a fan of airlines, airports and everything related to the aviation industry. Being a frequent traveller and a fanatic for airports I decided to name each of my mixes after an airport I visited and inspired in the past. Hope you will like my music as much as I enjoyed creating them for myself and for you as well. The 3 letter codes in the file names and titles are reflect to the aiport's IATA codes like LHR (Heathrow), BUD (Budapest Ferihegy) or SXF (Berlin Schonefeld).
You can easily download my mixes if u r right clicking on the links provided and then click on "save target as" or "save link as" commands in your browser. My mixes are also iPod and iTunes friendly, so maybe you can load them onto your iPod to listen them on the go. Maybe even at an airport while ur waiting for take off... First mix is coming online on Monday 12, February. Enjoy my music and thank you for stopping by.

Csaba
forzadagro.blogspot.com

No comments: