Sunday, March 25, 2007

airsounds004: New York - John F. Kennedy JFK

My experience with New York started in 2000 when I was travelling through on JFK on my way to Miami. I returned to NYC in 2005 and have been there 5 times since. Words really can not describe what I'm feeling towards this city. First I felt it is going to eat me up, because of the huge buildings, streets, cars and the amount of people from all around the world. Couple days later I started to act like a real newyorker and still doing it about 5 minutes later I'm landing on JFK airport. New York is definately not America. New York stands on its own. Home of many cultures, home for rich and poor people and truly the capital of the world. I never felt anywhere on the world like I felt in New York. It was like to be in everywhere on the Earth in the same time. So many things happened to me there and I really don't know what to point out the best. The amazing shops on 5th Avenue? The vibrant nightlife in Chelsea and East Village? Or the beauty of Central Park on a Sunday afternoon? No, New York is more than that. It is a lost haven for people who pushing themselves to the limits in every aspect. My NYC mix about New York's biggest airport JFK is a reflect to the city special hard vibe. Lots of tribal stuff here with highlights from Suzanne Palmer and Holmes Yves. These songs always remind me my glory days in the big apple. JFK airport - I salute you and miss you...



















TRACKLIST:

01 SHANNON:Let The Music Play (8th Avenue Remix)
02 DANNY MORALES:Lift Me Up (Buddha Mix)
03 MAX LINEN:Soulshaker (D. Ramirez Mix)
04 MASTERS AT WORK:Work (Kenny Hayes Mix)
05 NDEA DAVENPORT:One Day My Life (D.Ramirez Mix)
06 AVALON FROST Feat. HOLMES YVES: 8 Letters (MTV Skunk Funk Mix)
07 SUZANNE PALMER:Fascinated (Offer Nissim Mix)
08 PETER RAUHOFFER:Feeling Unique (Chris Baliard Mix)
09 KIM COOPER:Diva (New York Dirty Mix)
10 CELEDA:Underground (Addictive Trip Mix)
11 ANDREA DORIA:Bucci Bag (Mariospray Re-Edit)
12 ANTOINE CLARAMAN:Turn It Up (Offer Nissim Mix)
13 MADE BY MONKEYS: I Try (Peter Rauhoffer Mix)


DOWNLOAD THE MIX HERE
(Right click, then save target as... Zipped archive with covers)

No comments: