Monday, March 26, 2007

airsounds005 chilled: Bali Denpasar - Ngurah Rai DPS

After some upbeat tunes and mixes it's time to get chilled with a warm, positive, yet melodic compilation. I visited Bali last autumn for a holiday and it lived up to my expectations so much. As soon as I stepped out from the plane on Bali's airport in Denpasar I instantly felt relaxed even if it was a 22 hours flight on Cathay Pacific. Bali is the island of gods with rocky mountains, long beaches, unbelivable colors, clear skies and the happiest people on Earth. I never experienced people in any other country with such powerty, but in the meantime, even if the are earning 50 dollars per month they are the happiest persons in the world. What maters to them is the love of family, the religion and music in every possible way. To be honest I've had the best holiday on this little island and felt inner peace somehow while walking on the beach every day. That's why I made this airsound compilation for a chilled one with my favourite down-tempo songs. You can find some little gems in this mix, like Hooverphonic's "Inhaler" (best down-tempo song ever!), Esthero's "Song for Holly", Placebo's Kate Bush remake and Blue Tribe's "Summer's Gone" anthem which was a signature song to my trip. Enjoy Bali.

















TRACKLIST:
01 HOOVERPHONIC:Inhaler
02 DJ RAP:Good To Be Alive
03 RÖYKSOPP:What Else Is There
04 MORCHEEBA:Blindfold
05 ESTHERO WITH DANNY SABER:Song For Holly
06 EBTG:No Difference
07 FROU FROU:It's Good To Be In Love
08 LORY CARSON AND GRAEME REVELL: Fall In The Light
09 PLACEBO:Running Up That Hill
10 BLUE TRIBE:Summer's Gone
11 MOBY:First Cool Hive
12 NIGHTMARES ON WAX:Les Nuits
13 AIR:Alone In Kyoto


You can download the mix in a zipped file below
(Right click, then "save target as")
forzadagro.airsounds005.DPS.zip

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaah... nagyon tetszik a Balis mix! Régebben kerestem egy számot, de nem tudtam mi az. Most ha jól hallgattam a Nightmares On Wax volt az. Thanx Man!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Enjoyed your mix, I really liked the end with Nightmares on Wax and Air tracks. NYC mix is a great job too. Keep them coming!:)

Kristina said...

I like the idea of your blog--I've got to try your mix when I figure out how to download it...
I've always loved airports and the feelings they arouse. I have this one really cool photo of an airport in Greece--if I can scan it I'll post it. Cheers!

forzadagro said...

Grazie bella, looking forward to your Athens airport photo. I really liked that airport, so probably will do another mix soon about Athens, but I have to finish Madrid-Barajas by popular request first!:)

Long Stay Parking Gatwick said...

hi, this is really an interesting blog.